Tuesday, September 16, 2014

D-lish Scraps September cybercrop challenge 2 by Wendy

Challenge number 2 at the D-lish Scraps September cybercrop was created by Wendy Smith, with the challenge being to use the colours orange, aqua and green. Such fun colours to work with, and because I have still got plenty of photos from my 50th birthday party to work on, I had no problem in finding one for this challenge. I had a lot of fun with this, and although it is a simple layout, I really don't believe it needed anything else on it.
The D-lish Scraps products used on the layout include crochet flowers, resin heart, camera paper clip, freckled fawn dew drops (supplied by D-lish Scraps), monochrome journal its, flair button, resin buttons, paper violas flowers.
Thanks for looking at my layout.

Sisters



1 comment:

  1. Great job using the colours. Love the choice of pps. Great corner cluster.

    ReplyDelete