Monday, April 11, 2016

CSI colour challenge - guest designer for Charms Creations

This month Charms Creations is a sponsor at CSI colour challenge. As Charms Creations creative team members, we have been invited to be guest designers at CSI. Here is the latest challenge:
This one really appealed to me, I loved the vintage bike image with the spring flowers in the basket. 
In Melbourne in spring, we have an annual French Festival, I have attended a couple of times now, as I have a love affair with all things French, lol. 
I took this photo of these gorgeous peonies at the festival last year, a stall holder was selling fresh bunches of gorgeous flowers, and the display was so beautiful. 
From the challenge requirements, I loosely interpreted the sketch. I used all of the colours, and for the testimony, I used the words spring and fresh in my journaling, actually converting the word fresh to frais (French). I also added a Charms Creations heavenly heart
For my evidence I used metal, flowers, bicycle, decorative border, and rub-ons. To this cluster, I added a Charms Creations map marker.
This is a fun challenge to do, so why not give it a go.
Peonies




1 comment: