Friday, April 15, 2016

Show Us Your Stuff April challenge

Mid April already???? My goodness how this year is flying by. Have you seen the challenge at Show Us Your Stuff? It is to get creative with stamps.
Now I am sure that I am not the only one with a collection of stamps, so I am hoping you will join in with us for this challenge. 
For my layout, I decided to get grungy and funky. Now I don't do this very often, unless I am doing a really grungy boy layout, which also doesn't happen very often. However, I was given this new cool product as a birthday gift, Colour burst, which helped me to create my layout. 
I had this photo of some graffiti, taken on a day out in Fitzroy, here in Melbourne, my husband and I went to explore our city for the day. In Fitzroy, there is a heap of awesome graffiti - not tagging - but real art. It was amazing to look at, so I took a couple of pics. 
The stamping on my layout, is in the background, there is a script stamp, from Dina Wakely that I have stamped to replicate tagging graffiti.
I used 2 different alpha stamps for my title - the smaller font is from Making Memories, and ART is made using Autumn Leaves alpha stamps. 
This really was a lot of fun to create. How creative can you get? 
Street ART

2 comments:

  1. This looks amazing! You have created an amazing layout with all that fabulous stamping matching the arty street art photo! I love this!

    ReplyDelete