Sunday, April 3, 2016

Kraft plus April challenge

When I saw the April challenge at Kraft plus, my heart sank a little. I find it really difficult to be confined to such a limited colour scheme, black and white. However, because I haven't missed one of the challenges yet, since the start of the challenge site, I couldn't let this beat me. LOL. Here is the challenge:
 I really had no idea how to attack this challenge, and yet it should have been incredibly easy. I really do overthink things. Hmmm, need to work on that. I chose a black and white photo to go with the theme. I used a heap of rubons, with a botanical theme. I did this as the photo was taken in botanical gardens. I also added a few black and white flowers, and the black and white paper.
 
 
I'm not really sure how I feel about the end result. Anyway, wasn't going to let it beat me. 
Thanks for looking at my layout and for any comments you may leave. 
On golden pond

6 comments:

  1. This is lovely Sandra. All those flowers, the photo, the sentiment. Absolutely Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so pretty, love the flowers.. great photo.. I think you have created a wonderful layout for this challenge..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the challenge Sandra. Those rub-ons look are perfect for tying in all your black and white elements! Thanks for playing along at Kraft+

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fabulous that you didn't let it beat you. I love your botanical vibe on this one...so lovely! Thanks for joining us over @ Kraft+ this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely Gorgeous Sandra. You know I adore this one. Thanks for joining us at K+.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you did an amazing job! layout looks amazing. thanks for joining us at K+

    ReplyDelete