Monday, April 25, 2016

Stuck Sketches mid April challenge

Nearly the end of April, where has this month gone? I have hardly done any scrapping, but I did sit to do this challenge last night, I really loved this sketch from Stuck Sketches.
I found this photo of my nephew holding his nephew, my great -nephew - got that - lol. I had created the background from a negative of stencil, from a previous layout I had created during the day, and it worked perfectly for this layout. 
I found lots of scraps of co-ordinating patterned papers. I found a few matching embellishments from my stash, including ribbon - I know! Ribbon, we don't tend to use it any more do we. I also used some tags and a flair from Studio fourteen40, they worked so well. 
I added a Charms Creations hessian heavenly heart, which finished my layout. 
Anyway, I am happy with the end result. Thanks for looking at my layout and for any comments you may leave. 
Cherish the moment


5 comments:

  1. I know this month is simply FLYINGGGGG!! this looks wonderful.. love your back ground and what a lovely photo too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your page!! The stitching and embellishing is perfect
    Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous page, loving the colours! So glad you joined in at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That color palette is gorgeous! And that background work!! WOW! Thanks for playing along with us over at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous background, the perfect colours. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete