Friday, April 15, 2016

D-lish Scraps DT share - Let's Explore

Hi, I'm back again with the last of my April shares for D-lish Scraps.
This is another March Cybercrop challenge that I did, this one inspired by Sonia Cotugno.

Isn't that image just awesome? I so love the rustic door.
Anyway, I chose to scrap about a day out that my husband and I shared in our city of Melbourne, one of the older inner city suburbs of Fitzroy. We came across a heap of street graffiti by exceptional artists, but I scrapped this photo of me on one of the many sidewalk seats - only in Fitzroy - LOL. It's a fascinating place - very hip and happening. I felt the colours of the chair, teamed with my tee-shirt worked well for this challenge.
On my layout, I used a pip berry stem, monochrome journal it's tags, mini metal flowergreen tara azaleas.
I repeated these embellishments around my page.
I had  a lot of fun creating this layout, and the image that inspired allowed a lot of artistic freedom, thanks Sonia. 
Let's Explore

No comments:

Post a Comment