Saturday, April 9, 2016

More Than Words April challenge

The challenge at More Than Words for April, is to use a "mood photo" and the word escape.
I like the sound of this layout, but not sure about the end result of my interpretation. 
I had this photo of a windmill, in black and white, which met my mood photo part of the challenge. I took this photo on a country getaway one weekend with my husband. The country is always a place where we can escape, and let the grind of every day life and work just disappear. I have used the word escape in my title and in my journaling. 
I wanted my background to be grungy, yet rustic and country. I think it is halfway there. 
I enjoyed the challenge, so thanks for the inspiration More Than Words team. 
Country Escape
Thanks for looking at my layout, and for any comments you may leave. 



9 comments:

  1. Your rustic and country background is beautiful, you really made it and it looks fantastic !! I love your idea to add the paper windmill as well, it suits the photo of your trip perfectly !! Thank you for joining us at More than Words !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being a country girl, I love your layout.. great embellies.. love the colors.. very earthy.. a wonderful take on the challenge..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Sandra you have totally rocked this challenge. Such a fab photo and your layouts is amazing too. Love this. Thanks so much for playing along with us at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful vintage and rustic scenery! Beautiful! Thank you for playing with us @ More than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  5. a REAL country feel to this GORGEOUS layout... Thank yOu Sandra for joining us Over @ More Than Words! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very good work! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very inspiring layout! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous page!! I love the photo and how you worked that right into your layout! Love the rustic look of this! Great take on our Mood Board! All the best from More Than Words! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a perfect interpretation of the challenge Sandra! I love the rustic feel. Thanks for playing along at More Than Words again.

    ReplyDelete