Thursday, April 14, 2016

D-lish Scraps DT share - Delight

Hi everyone, I'm back again with the second of my April shares.
This one is a scrap lift of one of the other D-lish Scraps designers, from the March cybercrop challenge in the Scrap Suite. Here is the challenge:

I chose to scrap lift Mandy Melville.
Here is my layout:
Delight
and here is Mandy's layout that I scrap lifted:
Heart You
I tried to stay as close as possible to Mandy's design as possible, but to make it mine, I changed the side hearts,  and used a banner at the top of my layout instead. Mandy's original layout is beautiful, I am sure you will agree. 
On my layout I used punchinella, paper bag, paper doilymonochrome journal it's, and Little Birdie butterfly (now retired). 
I also added some wax blossoms, one of my favourite flowers in the D-lish Scraps store.
My other cluster has a flair button
I had a lot of fun doing this layout, and I hope I did justice to Mandy's layout. 



No comments:

Post a Comment